Close window
Emergency Information

If you have an emergency, call 911 or 362-5111.

If you do not have an emergency but would like an officer response you can call 362-5115. Or you can view our contact page here

Close window

City of Rancho Cordova Rancho Cordova Police Department

Traffic Unit

(916) 876-7558
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm
Traffic Complaint Form
Commerical Vehicle Parking Abatement Program

If you would like to report an abandoned vehicle complaints, contact us with the vehicle's color, make, model, license plate, tag expiration, any damage, location and the last time the vehicle has been moved.

For traffic and speed complaints, contact us with the location, nature of complaint, and time of day incidences are occurring.

Requesting Traffic Collision Reports

If you would like to request a copy of a traffic collision report, you may mail your request to the Traffic Unit or visit the traffic unit at the address below.

The fee for a standard collision report will be $15.00 payable by check or money order. Fatal collision reports fees will be $75.00. The fees were set based on the increased volume of reports and the need to individually process each request.

Traffic collision reports are normally available for release approximately 10 business days from the accident date.  Some traffic collision reports may take additional time to investigate and complete due to the nature or complexity of the report.

Report Request Form

Rancho Cordova Police Department
Traffic Unit
2897 Kilgore Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670