Close window
Emergency Information

If you have an emergency, call 911 or 362-5111.

If you do not have an emergency but would like an officer response you can call 362-5115. Or you can view our contact page here

Close window

City of Rancho Cordova Rancho Cordova Police Department

Missing Persons FAQ's

My child is at someone's house and will not come home. Can I report them as missing?
No. When you know where someone is, they are not missing. You need to go to the location and try to pick your child up. If you have a problem when you get there, and the location is within the Rancho Cordova city limits, you may call our non-emergency line at (916) 362-5115. If you are outside the city limits, contact the local law enforcement agency. Check out our Missing Persons page for more information.
How long do I have to wait to report someone missing?
There is no minimum time you must wait to report someone missing, but do check out our Missing Persons page for some more ideas and specific information.